- Technology Voucher Programme (TVP)
- BUD Funding Audit
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
- Internal Control
- Pre-IPO Preparation
- Due Diligence
- Accounting & Book-keeping
- Auditing & Assurance
- Hong Kong Taxation
- Hong Kong Company Formation
- Hong Kong Company Secretary
- Offshore Company Formation
- Registered Address
- Company Deregistration
- Certified True Copies
An initial public offering (IPO) is the process of selling shares that were formerly privately held to new investors for the first time.
When a company goes public, it will have many challenges, including a host of new and complex accounting and financial reporting requirements. To enable the whole listing application can be processed as smooth as possible, it is so important to have listing plan and preparation, especially to get those historical accounting issues resolved early at the pre-IPO stage.
- Advise on listing requirements and assess the company’s competency in fulfilling these requirements
- Review financial and information system for risk assessment
- Put in place a financial reporting system
Should you have any enquires about Pre-IPO Preparation Service, please contact us and we will provide FREE consultation service.