- Technology Voucher Programme (TVP)
- BUD Funding Audit
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
- Internal Control
- Pre-IPO Preparation
- Due Diligence
- Accounting & Book-keeping
- Auditing & Assurance
- Hong Kong Taxation
- Hong Kong Company Formation
- Hong Kong Company Secretary
- Offshore Company Formation
- Registered Address
- Company Deregistration
- Certified True Copies
Hong Kong Company Formation
Hong Kong acts as an international financial centre, having established legal system, simple and low tax rates taxation system, as well as offering unlimited business opportunities, and serving as a platform to global economy and commerce. Therefore, many foreign investors and entrepreneurs choose Hong Kong as their preferred jurisdiction for establishing and expanding their business operations.
The most common kind of Hong Kong business entities are limited companies, partnerships, and sole proprietorships.
Having years of experiences and expertise in the field of company formation, we will assist to set up a company of appropriate type by evaluating the business model.
Incorporation of Private Company Limited by Shares
A Private Company Limited by Shares incorporated in Hong Kong is a separate legal entity from its members. Company members’ liability of this company is limited to amount of subscribed shares.
- Proposed company name in English or Chinese or both
- Shareholders’ ID / Passports copies
- Directors’ ID / Passports copies
- Residential address proof of shareholders and director (The latest personal bank statement is suggested)
- Registered address proof (Registered address service could be provided if needed)
- Share proportion
Registration form and time to take
- E-filing incorporation (requires 1 day)
- Purchasing a shelf company (requires 2 days)
- To perform company search in HK government, checking availability of the new company name
- Applying Certificate of Incorporation
- Applying Business Registration
- Printing of Articles of Association and Share certificates book
- Preparation of company registers
- Making a signing chop, a round chop and mental seal
- Submission of company secretary documents to HK government
- Certified true copies of documents for bank account opening by CPAs and make appointment for bank account opening
Should you have any enquires about Hong Kong Company Formation Service, please contact us and we will provide FREE consultation service.