- Technology Voucher Programme (TVP)
- BUD Funding Audit
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
- Internal Control
- Pre-IPO Preparation
- Due Diligence
- Accounting & Book-keeping
- Auditing & Assurance
- Hong Kong Taxation
- Hong Kong Company Formation
- Hong Kong Company Secretary
- Offshore Company Formation
- Registered Address
- Company Deregistration
- Certified True Copies
What is a trademark?
A trademark is a sign that distinguishes the goods and services of one trader from those of others. Typically, a trademark can be words (including personal names), indications, designs, letters, characters, numerals, figurative elements, colours, sounds, smells, the shape of the goods or their packaging or any combination of these. A sign must be capable of being represented graphically in order for it to be registered as a trademark.
Why register for a trademark?
Once a trademark is registered, the trademark owner has the exclusive right to use the trademark in relation to the goods and services for which the mark is registered. If others use the trademark for the same or similar goods or services without the consent of the trademark owner, it is an infringement and you can take legal action in this regard. Therefore, trademark registration helps protect the rights and interests of intellectual property rights.
- Conduct trademark search and evaluation
- Provide advice on trademark registration
- Global trademark registration and monitoring
- Trademark change, renewal, reissue, transfer and licensing
- Collection of Registered Certificate
Should you have any enquires about Trademark Registration Service, please contact us and we will provide FREE consultation service.