- Technology Voucher Programme (TVP)
- BUD Funding Audit
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
- Internal Control
- Pre-IPO Preparation
- Due Diligence
- Accounting & Book-keeping
- Auditing & Assurance
- Hong Kong Taxation
- Hong Kong Company Formation
- Hong Kong Company Secretary
- Offshore Company Formation
- Registered Address
- Company Deregistration
- Certified True Copies
Every company incorporated in Hong Kong must have a registered office in Hong Kong to which all communications and notices may be addressed. If the address of a company’s registered office is changed, the company must deliver to the Registrar of Companies a notice of change in this form within 15 days after the change.
Soar Harvest provides customized registered office service to clients who plan to set up a company in Hong Kong but do not intend to have a physical office space in Hong Kong. This service conforms to the definition of “Registered Address” under the Companies Ordinance, facilitates formation of Hong Kong companies for overseas clients, and helps clients to reduce the costs at the same time.
- Providing an address to be filed with relevant Hong Kong government departments as the registered address of the Company
- Providing a correspondence address for Government and bank mails
Should you have any enquires about Registered Address Service, please contact us and we will provide FREE consultation service.